Monday, July 2, 2012

Dustin's July 2 Letter


Dear Mom,
Thanks for the e-mail! Sounds like you all had a great time with the family. Thanks for the scriptures, they`re some of my favorites.
My week went well. The family Romero Dávila came to church again this week and this time with their son Isley. He`s 16 and wants to be baptized with his parents. They will get married and baptized July 21st. We are preparing finding more people for this month and next. (I never know exactly what I should write but I do my best). I did a work visit this week with Elder Fisher. He is new and was very discouraged and wanted to go home. We had a two day visit and I did what I could to help him and he seems to be getting better. He no longer says he wants to go home, so that good. I hope all is well back home.  All is well in good old Peru. Love you!
Elder Dustin Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment