Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dustin's October 17th Letter


October 17, 2011
Dear Mom,
I am glad that you are having fun in Germany with Dad and the Bechtold family! I say hi to the Bechtolds too :) I am too a little bit jealous that you went to a VW museum. Before the mission didn`t see too much in a good VW but here I have absolutely fell in love with the old 80`s VW BUS. (seeing as all the cars here are from the 80`s, I don`t see anything else) just a fun fact about me :) Your time there really sounds exciting, you`ll have to bring with you some day (maybe after you and Dad come pick me up down here in Peru) Hope you have fun in the Black Forest.
My week has gone pretty well. We now have 2 families preparing for baptism and marriage. One in November and the other in December, and we are working with a few others also. Not a whole lot of investigators came to church yesterday, which made me a little bit sad (well as said as you can get being a blessed in the constant service of the Lord) and now I know that I can do a better job explaining the Sabbath day and keeping it holy. Seems to be a challenge for many. This week I also had a usual interview with Pres. Blunck. He is a very inspired servant of God. He taught me some pretty cool stuff about how to be a more effective teacher. Loved it!
Thanks for everything and hope your time Germany proves to be the most enjoyable.
Love,
Elder Divis,

P.S. If you can, I would love pictures of Germany, the family and my sporting events. I`ll be sure to send pictures next week. I don`t have the cable today.

No comments:

Post a Comment