Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dustin's October 24th Letter


October 24, 2011
Dear Mom,
My week was good. We are still struggling a little to organize the work here. We moved to another room that is very small so that they can re-do the floor and it is not an ideal situation and we still don`t have new planners. Some obstacles, but we still found 2 new amazing families to teach and we`re getting more help from the ward leaders. So all is well :)  It sounds like your time in Europe has been great. I just got an e-mail from Dad that informed that you are now headed home. Glad you had a great time and I can`t wait to see pictures.
My District Leader reminds me a ton of Jordan, he is from Utah and his name is Elder Purvis. He is from my same group and is awesome, and his companion is from Nicaragua, he is sweet too. Thanks for everything and have a safe journey home.
Love,
Elder Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment