Monday, December 26, 2011

Dustin's December 26th Letter with Pictures


2011 December 26
Dear Mom and Family,
I loved hearing your voices yesterday (although I missed Trissa, Gavin, Jordan, Mariah, and Della) I will be sure to write you guys a special e-mail. It is always a wonderful feeling to know that the family is well and thriving more than ever in all aspects of life. I love you guys!
I got a couple of pictures of snowy things, Craig, Laura, and family, Jordan`s family and stuff like that. I still know nothing of the transfers. They will tell us in a meeting right after we send our e-mail. Convenient, eh? and maybe they`ll have letters and or packages. I`ll let you know next week I guess. I hope this week rolls out well. I love you all!
Love,
Elder Dustin Divis
 DL Elder Harris same baptism
Felicitas baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment