Monday, February 20, 2012

Dustin's February 20 Letter


2012 February 20
Dear Mom,
My week went well. We resolved a couple challenges that we had here and I think we will be able to improve more. The Rafael family is still doing great, only Mario couldn`t make it this week to church... I feel that my English until this point has been terrible; I hope my email is understandable. I am glad to hear that the family is doing well. It always fills me with peace to know that all is well. Sorry that I don`t have much to say but surely in the coming weeks you`ll receive a lot more information. Thanks for the pictures! If you have any question about the Peruvian culture, feel free to ask.
My testimony of charity has grown greatly this last week. I am grateful for all that I have learned on the mission and will learn. I love you a bunch.
Love,
Elder Dustin Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment