Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4th Letter

October 4, 2010


Dear mom and dad,

Thanks so much for all your love and support, it helps me a ton! That is awesome that you got to go and see a bunch of people from your mission. My group, that we entered into the field with, are the best. It will be a great experience being able to see them after the mission. I am so grateful for all that you have taught me. I apply it every day here on the mission and teach others what you have taught me. Your wisdom has helped me so much! I am doing my best to fulfill my call and do the Lord’s work to the best of my abilities. I`ve been humbled sufficiently which you`ll be glad to hear, hahaha, I know I have tons to learn and the Lord is a great teacher so I have nothing to worry about :) I can`t wait to hear conference! I think I will get to listen to it in English!!!! Woo Hoo! My companion said his dad called you yesterday. How was that? Elder Johnson is great and I can learn a lot from him. The people here are great but I am not only being humbled but learning extreme patience. I love being a missionary! I still can`t believe it sometimes. The time really does fly on the mission and it feels like a dream. I am doing better with the language every day and can`t wait till I can speak it really good, but that is where the patience thing comes in Ha ha ha. Tell everyone that I am loving the work. Oh yeah, “dear elder” will work during my entire mission and I think you have the mission address too. Letters are great and these emails are always just what I need. I love you So much.

Love, your son

Elder Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment