Monday, March 14, 2011

Dustin's March 14th Letter


2011 March 14
Dear Mom,
Thanks for all the emails!!! I love hearing about how everything is going and how well my family continues to live the Gospel faithfully. My week was really good. Elder Uceda came to Pucallpa and we had a zone conference with him. He is a member of the first quorum of the seventies. It was awesome and I learned a ton, also the mission Pres. was here, Pres. Blunck, he is an excellent mission president and teaches me a ton. And I continue learning everyday and my new companion is great and I am learning a ton. We didn`t have any baptisms this week but we are working hard to help as many people as we can. It is so great to know that Will is in the mission!!! He will learn and change so much. It will be great to see his progress. Thank for my lucky number and I have some good news! I can send pictures by email now!!! Only three a week, so I will try and send some good ones today. It`s cool that you guys met Tori in the subway before Will left, I heard that she is in my old young single adult ward in Spokane, Havana Ward. So that`s cool. Oh yeah, the Havana ward sent me a letter and wants my picture (who doesn`t, haha ha) and ,my favorite scripture so they make a plaque for me. I will send you the address of the people that are asking so that you can send them the information faster and cheaper. I know the letter is a little shorter but it`ll have to do. I really do appreciate every word of every letter that I get. I apologize if someone has written me and I haven`t written them back yet. I have 4 letters written and ready to send, I just have to find a post office. Thank you mom for the love you have for me and the whole family and all those that are around you. You`re the Greatest!!!

Love,

Elder Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment