Monday, August 22, 2011

Dustin's Aug 22nd Letter


2011 August 22
Dear Mom,
My week went well :) We had a baptism on Saturday, Nuria Fasabi de Pèrez, the mother of Barbara that got baptized in June. We are working with her dad but he`s a little bit tougher than the others but he knows it is what he needs to do, it's just a question of time. We also found some other families this week which are great. We had a family night with the stake president and a family we are teaching on Friday, on Saturday they went to the baptism and on Sunday they went to church. They just have to get married and then they will get baptized. The other families aren`t progressing quite as fast but they will gain a testimony soon :) We went a couple weeks there without a ward mission leader but this week we reactivated him and we have some good activities planned for September. Thanks for the update on the family and good luck with the James` kids, they`re great :)!!! Say hey to everyone back home.  I am sure I`ll have more to write next week cause tomorrow there are transfers and I am going back to the capitol city of Lima, 10 months in the amazon rainforest and then back to the desert coast, Wish me luck. It is ''summer time'' here in the jungle but ''winter'' in Lima, we`ll see how the climate change goes. I don`t know what area I am going to or who my companion will be but I`ll be sure to tell you next week :) I love you and all you do for me, take care mom.
Love,
Elder Dustin Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment