Monday, August 29, 2011

Dustin's Aug 29th Letter


Dear Mom,
The city is great. It is kinda freezing to me but I think it’s just because I was used to the jungle heat. My new companion is Elder Tenorio, he is from Cochabamba, Bolivia (my third comp. from the same city) and is 22 years old. He has 5 months in the mission and started it here in this ward. By the way, I am once again in the Wiesse Ward!(the same ward and area where I started the mission!! kinda crazy cause I have never heard that happen, ever) A lot has happened in this last week. I got here to Lima on Tuesday and saw some missionaries from my group in the MTC that I hadn`t seen for about a year, so that was pretty cool. Then on Wednesday we went to the CCM (haven`t been there for a year either) and we listened to Pres. Pino (area president of northwest South America, Venezuela) then Elder Hallstrom of the presidency of the seventy and ... The apostle Elder Oaks. It was amazing. I feel like I am starting the mission again. I just left the CCM Wednesday and I am in the same area where I started and I am full of the spirit of missionary work. And I can`t wait to go to the temple cause it has also been a full year since I have entered in the House of the Lord. Wish Jontana luck for me and have fun in seminary. Thanks a ton for the quote from Pres. Eyring and your love and support.
Love,
Elder Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment