Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dustin's October 31st Letter


October 31, 2011
Dear Mom,
I am glad to hear that you made it home safely but sorry that you`re sick. Hope you get better soon. I loved all the pictures you sent from your blog, Germany looks beautiful! My week went quite well :) Marcelo, Nadia`s son, is getting baptized the 12. So that should be good. We have had a few difficulties with the families we are teaching but nothing that the Spirit can`t handle. The families that were going to get married are having problems. One of them, Damer and Monica won`t be able to get married in Nov. cause his work won’t give him any time of for 4 months and the other family the daughters that are from another church guilt tripped them into going to their church. The dad is super legit and reads the Book of Mormon still.  We’ll see if further along they begin to progress again. But the good news is that we found 2 new families and Damer and Monica might be able to get married in December if all goes well. I have gain a true testimony of the Great Plan of Happiness here. The family is so essential and great that I can`t express it with my limited vocabulary. I love you and appreciate all you do for me and our family.
Love,
Elder Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment