Monday, March 12, 2012

Dustin's March 12 Letter with pictures


2012 March 12
Mom,
My week was great! In the zone conference I learned a ton and it has helped me become a better Gospel teacher. Sounds like life is treating you well and you keep going strong as always mom. Thanks for the pictures you have been sending me, and I would love pictures of all the new stuff that is going in, on or around the house. Say happy birthday to Della for me! Our investigators are doing great, really nothing too new but next week should be a doozy. My companion and I are getting along much better now and it has helped us progress a lot this week. Wish me luck for this.
Today we are going to the only mall that I have heard of here in Peru and we will be bowling. I haven`t gone bowling since the PCO party 2 years ago. Should be fun:) Sorry for the extremely short letter but next week I should have lots to tell.
With love,
Elder Dustin Divis

 Me, Scott, and my Comp. Elder Ă‘urinda
 Gospel Principles class
William Scott Chuco Lapa and his family

No comments:

Post a Comment