Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dustin's March 5 Letter


2012 March 5
My week went well. There are so many things that I want to do and I feel that the time is passing by faster and faster. I know I must focus on the most important things and make the best of the time that I have. Transfers are in two weeks and almost everyone is sure that I am leaving, even the Zone Leaders. We`ll see. I`ll know in two weeks but they tell me after I write you so you know what all happened in the transfers. I am not sure how well my English is; honestly I confuse myself when I write.
This week we didn’t see the progress we wanted to with some of the investigators but these next two weeks we have to work extra hard to be able help all of them and find many more to teach and baptize. Tomorrow we have Zone Conference with Pres. Blunck. We should learn a lot. Good luck in your “work” Mom.  I am sure the package will get here in April or May. Send my greetings to your seminary class. I love you and appreciate all you do for me.
Love,
Elder Dustin Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment