Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dustin's May 21 Letter


Dear Mom,
Congratulations on 30 years of eternal covenant marriage!!! Thanks for being the best parents ever!
My week went well. The whole week has been super busy running from one place to another, making maps for the zone, preparing and having zone conference with president, taking elders to immigrations, buying new telephones, filling up a baptismal fount when there wasn`t any water etc. The good thing is that all got done on time and how it should have. So I`m happy :) The family Diaz that got married last week all came to church with their three kids and they loved it! They (Dad, Mom and daughter) will be baptized on June 2nd!! We are preparing other 2 families for marriage and baptism and working hard with the other family that got married. Time is flying by faster than ever and I kinda wish it would slow down a little.
I continue to learn many things every day and I know that my learning has only but begun. I know without a doubt we are in the truth and light of Christ. We are subject to this life and through Him we will "come off conquerors". Keep up the good work and may God speed the right!
Love,
Elder Dustin Divis

 Baptism in the zone. In the baptismal interview he asked that I could baptize him then decided it was better if Elder Lazaro did it but wanted me to be a witness.
Our baptism. Everdina Espinosa Cardoso
Zona Tahuantinsuyo

No comments:

Post a Comment