Monday, May 28, 2012

Dustin's May 28 Letter


2012 May 28
Dear Mom,
My week started off good but then turned out great. Friday, Saturday and Sunday is when our week started picking up. Everdina got confirmed yesterday, and the Family Diaz Lavy came to church and will be baptized and confirmed this Saturday. We are teaching 3 other families that are preparing for baptism. I love being part of this great work! Last night we found an amazing family that reminds me a lot of the family Rafael that got baptized in my last area; which means they were prepared by God to receive the restored gospel in this time. My companion and I just have to do are best and depend on the Holy Ghost. The zone finished this month with 8 baptisms and 2 families baptized, which is better than the last 4 months of this year. June should be even better because we already have 8 baptismal dates and we should be able to help others so that they can enter into the Kingdom of God.
One elder ended his mission this week and went to Bolivia on Wednesday and another got sent to his mission in Mexico but on Friday the elder that hurt his knee came back. So, for now we have three elders that are in charge of 3 wards. In two week all should be back to normal.
Thanks for the picture and the inspiring quotes! I always like to SEE how things are going now how the family is. When is James´ and Audra`s baby due? I can`t think of much else to write. Hope my e-mail isn`t too boring :) I love you and hope you enjoy the holiday.
Love,
Elder Dustin Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment