Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dustin's June 19 Letter


2012 June 19
Dear everyone!
Thanks a ton for all the e-mails that were sent this week!!! It took me just less than an hour to do the zone record and read my e-mails. Thanks Mom, William, Grandma, James and Audra, Jordan, and Riah! I wish to always receive messages from all. This week we just happened to have to do other things and it took up some of our personal internet time.
My week as gone well. Elder Flores went home to Bolivia on Tuesday and my new companion, Elder Chaves got here later that day. He is from Costa Rica is 22 years old and has 17 months on the mission. We teach well together and will be able to accomplish much in this transfer. He comes from being in the Jungle for 13 months.
Sorry for not writing anything yesterday. The computer said that my e-mail account was expired and I couldn´t send anything. Now everything is fine. I will write more next week.
I love you!
Elder Dustin Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment