Monday, December 20, 2010

Dustin's December 20th letter

Dear Mom,
Merry Christmas to you too! I you are right this next week is going to fly by and i need to work even harder in this holiday season because it is when people are the most ready and willing to listen and actually
are in there house.
My week went great :) President Blunck and his wife were here again on Thursday and we had a little Christmas celebration with the zone and it was a ton of fun. This is the third time president has come to my zone here in Pucallpa and he also came to my first zone, I have seen him more than some of the missionaries from my group. He is the greatest and sister Blunck is amazing too. I don`t know what I could give you for Christmas but i figure that if i continue to work hard and serve the Lord with everything i have that should be good. I truly do love you and am grateful to have such a great mother. I was reading about the army of Helaman this week and i remembered all the things you taught me and if I follow those instructions you have given me
and trust in the Lord and obey my leaders I will have the success that He wants from me. I can`t wait to talk to you and be able to answer your questions directly.
I wish you a merry Christmas and love you with all my heart.
Love,
Elder Divis


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment