Monday, January 30, 2012

Dustin's January 30 Letter


2012 January 30
Dear Mom,
My week went well. Jairo Campos got baptized on Saturday, and he was confirmed on Sunday. We found 2 young men who are 18 and 19 years old and they are both preparing for the mission, so they do visits with us all the time now. I`m lovin` it, like McDonalds. Next week we have stake Conference and Elder Waddell of the seventy is coming and Pres. Blunck. Should be great.
Sounds like you’re having fun in Florida. The pictures are great and I hope you have lots of fun.
Yes, I do need socks still. 3 to 5 pairs should be good. We sowed and saved those that we could but some are beyond repair. As far as the electric shaver, just look for a good quality but relatively cheap one and let me know how much it cost. And if you send a package just don`t forget the Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce, and lots of it. And about the college stuff, it wouldn`t hurt to apply for BYU, but I still am thinking about the U of U. Riley Peper wrote me on Dear Elder wondering if I am still thinking about the U of U, and if I would like to room with him. Maybe if you talk to him or his mom we could find out more information. I really have not thought a lot about all of this but I think it would be a good idea to apply. Thanks for everything! I love and pray for you.
Love,
Elder Dustin Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment