Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dustin's April 23 Letter


2012 April 23
Dear Mom,
My week was pretty good. We didn`t have P-day on Monday but we went to the Temple on Thursday, which was amazing! We had interviews on Wednesday with Pres. Blunck then my birthday on Friday. It was better than last year`s. I got sung to and I ate some of the treats you sent me and ... that`s about it. I love being on the mission and I`m not really one to have a lot of party stuff.
This week we should have a baptism. I`ll be sure to send pictures. We found a single mom this week that has 4 kids. Luis 7 years, Nicolas 5, forgot his name 3, Marleny 1. Her name is Claudia Laura. Her brother is a member and has a really cool conversion story and is now married in the temple and has 4 kids, 2 of which have served missions and are married in the temple too. It just put a smile on my face to hear the desire to come unto Christ in order to receive joy and happiness.
Today we are going to the zoo. It`s called the Park of Legends. I`ll have fun :) I feel like a dad with 9 kids. I wouldn`t be surprised if I my hair starts turning gray through the next 3 months, haha ha. I pray for you always.
Last I heard Jen was planning on going on a mission. Has she turned in her papers or is she still preparing them? How`s Nicole doing? Does Jonny have a kid yet? Do you know if Ryan`s wife has a brother or cousin that`s serving a mission in Mexico, Tuxla Gutierrez? Have you heard anything about PJ and Charity? I really don`t have a clue what is going on in the family. Hope all is well and know that I love you!
Love,
Elder Divis

No comments:

Post a Comment