Monday, April 9, 2012

Dustin's April 9 Letter


2012 April 9
Dear Mom,
My week went well. If all goes as planned and hoped we should have 3 baptisms this month. We were able to have more lessons this week and we even visited some investigator families with the Bishop. This Ward is great! We just need to use all the resources that we have to efficiently bring about the Lord`s work as a team. Today, we are going to play soccer with the other zone. We made sweet jerseys as a zone for the game, I`ll send a picture next week. Don`t let me forget.
I had a good Easter. The bad thing is that here just about everyone celebrates the death of Jesus on Friday and nobody recognizes Easter Sunday. Not even the members put much emphasis in His resurrection. I gave a talk on Sunday and I hope it helped them remember that as Latter-day Saints we believe and worship a living God. I thank you mom for the love you show for the Savior because it has helped me develop the same love for Him. Happy Easter!!!!
Love,
Elder Dustin Divis

 Elder Nurinda and Elder Divis
Family Home Evening at the mission home

No comments:

Post a Comment