Friday, April 6, 2012

Dustin's April 2 Letter


Dear Mom,
Thanks for the pictures! My week went well and I loved conference!!! I got to watch the priesthood session, half of the Sunday morning session and the afternoon session on Sunday in English. Loved it! The good part is that I actually understand Spanish fully now. Maybe not fully but all that was said in the conference I understood. Like I was telling one of the missionaries in the zone, I speak ´´Gospel Spanish´´.
Before the Saturday morning session I went back to my old area and baptized Sister María Arce and her son Mario Rafeal Arce. His dad will be baptized the 14 of April and we hope is eldest son Toto will do the same. I really don`t know a lot about his progress because I haven`t been teaching them for two weeks. I hope to receive the good news in the following weeks.
We did a service on Wednesday hauling buckets of rocks up to the third floor of a house. I woke up pretty sore the next day, reminds me of old times. I love you and know that the family has been blessed for the faithful service and example you have set and that we have followed. My hope and prayer is that we can continue magnifying whatever calling we are given here on this earth.
Love,
Elder Dustin Divis

Huamán Silvestre Family 
Rafael Arce Family

No comments:

Post a Comment