Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dustin's Testimony


Dustin’s Testimony November 2011
I know that God lives and loves us. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He has made it possible that all man be saved if the but submit to the will of the Father just has our Lord has done and continues to do so. Through the Atonement we find mercy, and through the commandment we earn justice. I have felt and know that the family is fundamental in the Great Plan of Happiness. Being alone in a place full of total peace and perfect harmony is not our goal. We have to find this place and bring others unto it. I can`t do it alone but the Lord has given me the way I can be exalted. The salvation is personal, but the exaltation is a group effort. I testify before all men that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, prepared from before the foundation of this world to bring many unto the sweet and simple truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am a son of God and a disciple of Jesus Christ. I am certain that if we but obey the words of the living prophets we will find protection from all evil and danger. Thomas S Monson is a prophet called of God, who holds the priesthood keys in order to bring about the work of God on this earth. We do not have to wait until after this life to enjoy the blessings promised by our Heavenly Father but we can enjoy them within the walls of our own home and in the House of the Lord built on earth to edify in heaven. These things I testify as a representative of Jesus Christ and in His holy name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment